lundi, septembre 19, 2005

intervieuw Canada

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:25:46 -0700 (PDT)Hey I know this place.I am very happy each time I come across of it online,nice shot myramir . This is where I come from, I am presently a canadian citizen born on the island of Rodrigues. I will tell you how I am having a hard time to teach geography to my canadian friends and co-worker. It goes like this.Canada: Where are you from?Rodonze: I am from Rodrigues island.Canada: Where is that???Rodonze: (Smile) It is beautiful island in the middle of nowhere. We enjoy sand sun and see all year round. (NO SNOW PLEASE)Canada: ha ha ha ha ha (big laugh) Why do you leave such a place?Rodonze: I want to see snow and know how it feels like to stay in a cold place.Canada: You are crazy. Where is that place again?Rodonze:You know where is Australia and Africa right?Canada:Yes.Rodonze: Imagine you draw a straight line in between them and you divide by two, this is where you will find Rodrigues.Canada: ha ha ha (big laugh again). I will check it up on a world map.Rodonze: If you have access to the internet at home you can check it at http://www.gotorodrigues.webhop.info.You can post your comments right online.Canada: (Next time we meet) ooooh my GOD! this is a beautiful place. When will you take me there?Rodonze: Anytime you want it would be my pleasure.Rodonze: THAT'S RODRIGUES ISLANDStay tune there are more to come.(rester brancher il y en encore a venir)Merci myramir d'aider a faire connaitre rodrigues aux autres. Tu sais quand le rodriguais dit merci c'est pas seulement avec les mots mais c'est toute la personne qui dit merci. So thank you very much in the Rodriguan ways.Long live your blog page.Rodonze